FOR YOUR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE!!
- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David, Clubs -Alexander the Great, Hearts -Charlemagne, and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
- Q. This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
Ans. ? Honey
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- All polar bears are left handed.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by
eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- Michael Jordan gets more money from Nike annually
than ALL of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- On average, people ! fear spiders more than they do death.
- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people do.
- Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
- Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
- The average human eats eight spiders in their lifetime at night.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to
the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters
only on one row of the keyboard.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when
you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"
is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress
a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in
your ear by 700 times.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Li! ke fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.